Thursday, June 9, 2011

Solutions

Timon: Heeyyyaaaahh!! Get out! Get out! Get outta here!!!! Whoo!
Pumbaa: I love it! (1)Bowling for buzzards!
Timon: Gets 'em every time.
Pumbaa: Uh-oh. Hey Timon. You better (2) come look. I think it’s still alive.
Timon: Yeewgh!...
Timon: All righty, what have we got (3) here?
Timon: Jeez, it's a lion! Run Pumbaa! (4) Move it!
Pumbaa: Hey, Timon. It's just a(5) little lion. Look at him. He's so cute, and all alone! Can we (6)keep him?
Timon: Pumbaa, are you nuts?! We're talking about a lion. Lions (7) eat guys like us.
Pumbaa: But he's so little.
Timon: He's gonna get (8) bigger.
Pumbaa: Maybe he'll be on our (9) side.
Timon: A--Huh! That's the stupidest (10) thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll b-- …Hey, I got it! What if he's on our side? You know, having a (11) lion around might not be such a (12) bad idea.
Pumbaa: So we keeping 'im?
Timon: Pthpt. Of course. Who's the (13) brains in this outfit?
Pumbaa: Uhhh....
Timon: My point exactly. Jeez, I'm fried. Let's get out of here and (14) find some shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment